Free Magento Module: Google Analytics Dashboard
Google Analytics is a brilliant tool for tracking visits and learning more about your visitors. However, if you want a quick look at your webshops' stats, logging in to your account is quite some hassle. To make things a little easier for you (and, if you are a webdesigner: to make things a little easier for your customers), we've created Analyticsdash; a simple, integrated overview of your most important stats directly accessible from your Magento admin panel.
- A quick overview of today's and yesterday's visits, pageviews, average pages per view, and average time on the site.
- And overview of top content and top referrals.
- Quick and easy to install, configure your website id, username, password and desirable cache lifetime
- Will cache if block caching is enabled
- Quick access button to your full report at google.com/analytics
- Copy the files provided to your Magento installation
- Browse to System > Configuration and click on the tab on the left: Analytics.
- Fill in your information. For the Profile ID, login to Google Analytics and select your profile. You'll find the profile ID in the URL of your profile, e.g.: Old Analytics or the New Analytics.
- Refresh cache
Please let me know if you are experiencing problems. I've only tested this module in Magento 1.5, but I don't think it will give problems in older versions. If you want to stay informed about updates and new freebies, you definitely want to subscribe to our RSS feed. Otherwise, you can find us at Twitter.